About this book
This unique textbook is designed to provide a summary of state of the art developments in both male and female fertility and its association with cancer for both new and experienced practitioners. Clear, concise and readable, the text allows the reader to obtain rapid answers to this challenging medical issue. Special emphasis is placed on diagnostic and treatment algorithms. Topics covered include demographics of cancer in the reproductive age male, fertility conditions which predispose to cancer development, the role of assisted reproduction for fertility management, as well as fertility preservation strategies for the male and female cancer patients.
Cancer and Fertility will be of great value to general urologists, uro-oncologists, gynecologists, medical oncologists, obstetricians, primary care providers, allied health providers.
assisted reproduction chemotherapy and fertility fertility preservation strategies radiation therapy and fertility sperm banking spermatogenesis
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Cancer and Fertility
Edmund S. Sabanegh, Jr.
- Series Title Current Clinical Urology
- Series Abbreviated Title Current Clinical Urology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27711-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-27709-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-80198-8
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-27711-0
- Series ISSN 2197-7194
- Series E-ISSN 2197-7208
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIII, 228
- Number of Illustrations 9 b/w illustrations, 39 illustrations in colour
Primary Care Medicine
- Buy this book on publisher's site