About this book
The book investigates stability theory in terms of two different measure, exhibiting the advantage of employing families of Lyapunov functions and treats the theory of a variety of inequalities, clearly bringing out the underlying theme. It also demonstrates manifestations of the general Lyapunov method, showing how this technique can be adapted to various apparently diverse nonlinear problems. Furthermore it discusses the application of theoretical results to several different models chosen from real world phenomena, furnishing data that is particularly relevant for practitioners.
Stability Analysis of Nonlinear Systems is an invaluable single-sourse reference for industrial and applied mathematicians, statisticians, engineers, researchers in the applied sciences, and graduate students studying differential equations.
inequalities variation of parameters stability of motion models of real world phenomena manifestations of the general Lyapunov method
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-27200-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-27199-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-27200-9
- Series Print ISSN 2324-9749
- Series Online ISSN 2324-9757
- Buy this book on publisher's site