About this book
This volume provides a comprehensive guide to advanced endoscopic procedures and techniques. Primarily focused on Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) and Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS), the book also explores related topics such as cholangioscopy, pancreatoscopy, advanced pancreaticobiliary imaging, stenting, and endoscopic means to achieve pain control. The text also presents a plethora of tips and tricks on how to perform these procedures safely, emphasizes common mistakes and how to avoid them, and features high quality videos illustrating key procedural aspects for every chapter.
Written by top experts in the field, Advanced Pancreaticobiliary Endoscopy is an invaluable resource for gastrointestinal endoscopists and fellows interested in advanced endoscopic procedures.
Cholangioscopy EUS Pancreatoscopy fistulotomy needle knife sphincterotomy
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26854-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-26852-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-26854-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site