Table of contents
About this book
This exciting resource examines pioneering, successful business models in healthcare services, emphasizing bold and innovative entrepreneurship in creating care delivery that is accessible, affordable, and effective. Expert contributors supply fascinating case studies of visionary principles at work in hospitals, specialist care, eHealth providers, and insurers along with practical guidance on building and sustaining a vision, a brand, an organization, and a loyal base of clients, employees, and investors. Featured companies demonstrate how moving beyond conventional patient/provider, service/cost, and other relationships can translate into improvements that benefit clients’ health and stakeholders’ bottom line as well as the larger community and potentially the world. Coverage analyzes key attributes of these successful entities, detailing key challenges, funding issues, and especially breakthrough goals, including:
- Strengthening mutual caring and sharing.
- Patient-centered organization of information and everyday care.
- Deploying services and instruments to help customers take control. Implementing differentiation in specialized healthcare.
The result is crucial takeaways for creating transformational business models in health fields. Approachably written and brimming with infographics, Brilliant Business Models in Healthcare provides inspiring role models for entrepreneurs, managers, consultants, and professionals in the healthcare sector, including providers, insurers, technology suppliers, and pharmacists.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Brilliant Business Models in Healthcare
- Book Subtitle Get Inspired to Cure Healthcare
Jennifer op ‘t Hoog
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26440-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2017
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Management Business and Management (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-26439-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-79953-7
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-26440-0
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIX, 429
- Number of Illustrations 119 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Health Care Management
- Buy this book on publisher's site