Table of contents
About this book
This book analyzes the continuous operation of a power plant with condensing power units in combined heat and power mode (CHP-mode) over a period of one year. Focusing on the operation of one and two power-unit systems with differing heat exchanger configurations, this book uses mathematical modeling of the steam-water cycle of a 370 MW power unit to calculate the operating characteristics and mass-energy balance of the system.
Featuring comprehensive thermodynamic analysis of the quasi-unsteady operation of power units in cogeneration for electrical power generation, as determined by the Polish Power System, this work also includes an economic analysis of the power plant, presenting the costs and economic effectiveness of such a system.
Cogeneration Power Units Thermal Effectiveness Combined Heat and Power Effectiveness Heat Exchangers District Heating
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-26002-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Energy Energy (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-26001-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-26002-0
- Series Print ISSN 1612-1287
- Series Online ISSN 1860-4676
- Buy this book on publisher's site