About this book
This book introduces a new logic-based multi-paradigm programming language that integrates logic programming, functional programming, dynamic programming with tabling, and scripting, for use in solving combinatorial search problems, including CP, SAT, and MIP (mixed integer programming) based solver modules, and a module for planning that is implemented using tabling.
The book is useful for undergraduate and graduate students, researchers, and practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25883-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-25881-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-25883-6
- Series Print ISSN 2196-548X
- Series Online ISSN 2196-5498
- Buy this book on publisher's site