Table of contents
About this book
This SpringerBrief focuses on spectrum trading designs in multi-hop cognitive radio networks. It starts with the motivation for spectrum trading and the review of existing spectrum trading designs. Then, it presents a novel CRN architecture for spectrum trading considering spectrum trading’s economic features and wireless nature. Under this network architecture, it extends current single-hop per-user based spectrum trading design into a multi-hop transmission opportunity based one, and further into a session based one, while having economic properties guaranteed.
This SpringerBrief not only provides a good review of current spectrum trading designs, it also touches on the cutting-edge interdisciplinary spectrum trading research on disparate fields of modeling, network architecture design, optimization theories, statistics, and economic theories. Advanced-level students studying computer science, electrical and computer engineering and economics, wireless network planners, and wireless spectrum engineers will find this book a useful tool.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25631-3
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-25629-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-25631-3
- Series Print ISSN 2191-8112
- Series Online ISSN 2191-8120
- Buy this book on publisher's site