Table of contents
About this book
This text presents a wide-ranging and rigorous overview of nearest neighbor methods, one of the most important paradigms in machine learning. Now in one self-contained volume, this book systematically covers key statistical, probabilistic, combinatorial and geometric ideas for understanding, analyzing and developing nearest neighbor methods.
Gérard Biau is a professor at Université Pierre et Marie Curie (Paris). Luc Devroye is a professor at the School of Computer Science at McGill University (Montreal).
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-25388-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-25386-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-25388-6
- Series Print ISSN 2365-5674
- Series Online ISSN 2365-5682
- Buy this book on publisher's site