About this book
This book presents the basics and applications of photonic materials. It focuses on the utility of these devices for sensing, biosensing, and displays.
The book includes fundamental aspects with a particular focus on the application of photonic materials.
The field of photonic materials is both a burgeoning, and mature field. There are new advances being made on a daily basis, all based on the fundamental roots set by work by those like Ozin, Thomas, Asher, and others.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24990-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing AG, part of Springer Nature 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-24988-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-24990-2
- Series Print ISSN 0933-033X
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2812
- Buy this book on publisher's site