Table of contents
About this book
This comprehensive book covers a wide range of surgeries to ensure the reader is well prepared before going into the operating room. The variety of surgical operations, most of them common surgical procedures, are accompanied by accurate photographs of inter-operative anatomy for an immediate reference prior to the operation.
Illustrative Handbook of General Surgery 2e is the perfect go-to reference guide for any medical student or resident wishing to look up a surgical procedure on the go. A range of less commonly performed surgeries are also described to allow for both faculty, residents and students as well as those in private practice to have the best overview in this one book.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-24557-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-24555-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-24557-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site