Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the evolving techniques and current status of interventional urology. The book is organized by organ system with subtopics covering imaging technologies, interventional techniques, and clinical outcomes for the vast variety of interventional urologic procedures. It represents the first single text covering these topics and will help guide patient management and stimulate investigative efforts.
Written by experts in the field, Interventional Urology provides a richly illustrated, image-guided, state-of-the art review of this new field, that will serve as a valuable resource for clinicians, interventional urologists, interventional radiologists, researchers, and residents with an interest in interventional urology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23464-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23463-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23464-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site