About this book
This much praised and widely used reference manual has been extensively revised and expanded to cover the entire field of anatomic pathology. The Fourth Edition features the incorporation of full-color images in the text with updates of new diagnostic and prognostic information. New classifications and numerous new entities and histologic variants for each organ site will be fully incorporate in each individual chapter (Part II Organ Systems). Useful immunostaining biomarkers and emerging molecular targets and relevant molecular findings that have emerged from recent genomic studies are incorporated in each chapter.
Written by internationally recognized authorities, the comprehensive, evidence-based practice information is presented in an outline format that is clear and easy to follow. Up-to-date and richly detailed, Essentials of Anatomic Pathology, Fourth Edition offers both the pathologist-in-training and the practicing pathologist a concise summary of all the critical information needed to recognize, understand and interpret anatomic pathology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23380-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23379-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23380-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site