About this book
This book provides a concise yet comprehensive summary of the current status of the field that guides patient management and stimulate investigative efforts. It is an easy reference for day-to-day anorectal pathology. The text reviews new testing procedures for anorectal diseases and provides new treatment options about anorectal disease both benign and malignant. All chapters are written by experts in their fields and include the most up-to-date scientific and clinical information. The text includes highly practical presentations of typical patients seen in the clinical practice of proctology in the form of case presentations with expert analysis and commentary. Example cases would include common but challenging cases such as an anal tumor, chronic anal pain and anal discharge.
Anorectal Disease: Contemporary Management is a comprehensive, state-of-the-art review of this field and serves as a valuable resource for residents, clinicians, surgeons and researchers with an interest anorectal disease.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-23147-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-23146-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-23147-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site