Table of contents
About this book
This volume provides a concise yet comprehensive overview of precancerous lesions and gynecologic tract cancers. Each section discusses the historic evolution of a precancerous lesion, its epidemiology, the nature of the published evidence that supports its characterization as a precancerous lesion, and gives a detailed description of morphologic, immunophenotypic and molecular properties, and patient outcomes. The volume also features two separate chapters on the clinical management of precancerous lesions of the gynecologic tract as a well as the cytopathology of cervical precancerous lesions.
Lavishly illustrated and written by some of the foremost experts in the field, Precancerous Lesions of the Gynecologic Tract: Diagnostic and Molecular Genetic Pathology is a definitive account of precancerous lesions of the gynecologic tract and is a valuable resource for pathologists, oncologists, and gynecologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22509-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22508-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22509-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site