Table of contents
About this book
This original book provides readers with an overview of the latest developments in personalized medicine clinical trials in oncology. The topics covered range from the rationale behind this new generation of clinical trials and the latest statistical models for high-throughput molecular techniques, bioinformatics, high-throughput screening molecular techniques and the challenges entailed by implementing them in daily practice. It also covers the key role of pathology in the validation of molecular results and the complex assessment of predictive biomarkers. The different topics covered are supplemented by unique concrete examples based on the SHIVA trial.
The authors are all members of the French Curie Institute, one of the world’s foremost cancer research institutions.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22189-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22188-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22189-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site