Table of contents
About this book
This book is an up-to-date, comprehensive review of the neuropsychiatry of epilepsy, by active authorities in the field, with an emphasis on clinical and management issues. A critical appraisal of the methodology and limitations of current research on the neuropsychiatry of epilepsy is provided, and unanswered questions and controversies are addressed. Pharmacological aspects of management are also discussed in order to enable the reader to manage these patients more safely.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Epilepsy is aimed at neurologists, epileptologists, psychiatrists and neuropsychiatrists, and will also be of interest to psychologists and neuropsychologists, research and specialist nurses, clinical researchers and methodologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-22159-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-22158-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-22159-5
- Series Print ISSN 2196-2898
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2901
- Buy this book on publisher's site