Table of contents
About this book
This book, the result of the authors’ long and fruitful collaboration, focuses on integral operators in new, non-standard function spaces and presents a systematic study of the boundedness and compactness properties of basic, harmonic analysis integral operators in the following function spaces, among others: variable exponent Lebesgue and amalgam spaces, variable Hölder spaces, variable exponent Campanato, Morrey and Herz spaces, Iwaniec-Sbordone (grand Lebesgue) spaces, grand variable exponent Lebesgue spaces unifying the two spaces mentioned above, grand Morrey spaces, generalized grand Morrey spaces, and weighted analogues of some of them.
The results obtained are widely applied to non-linear PDEs, singular integrals and PDO theory. One of the book’s most distinctive features is that the majority of the statements proved here are in the form of criteria.
The book is intended for a broad audience, ranging from researchers in the area to experts in applied mathematics and prospective students.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-21018-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Birkhäuser, Cham
- eBook Packages Mathematics and Statistics Mathematics and Statistics (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-21017-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-21018-6
- Series Print ISSN 0255-0156
- Series Online ISSN 2296-4878
- Buy this book on publisher's site