About these proceedings
This volume presents the proceedings of ECSCW 2015, the 14th European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, organized by the University of Oslo, Norway. The conference provides a venue for exploring novel, open and critical approaches to the multidisciplinary nature of social and collaborative technologies and work practices, critically reviewing new and established theories and research, forever committed to high scientific standards, both theoretical and methodological.
These proceedings consist of 14 full and 3 exploratory papers, which reflect the lively debate currently ongoing within the CSCW field, focusing on work and enterprise and the challenges of involving various types of people like citizens, patients and software developers into collaborative settings. The blurring boundaries between home and work are explored and recent and emergent new technologies supporting collaborative work are introduced.
With contributions from all over the world, the chapters provide interesting perspectives, helping to focus the European perspective within the CSCW community. This collection will be of interest to researchers and practitioners alike as it combines an understanding of the nature of technology within both the workplace and wider society.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title ECSCW 2015: Proceedings of the 14th European Conference on Computer Supported Cooperative Work, 19-23 September 2015, Oslo, Norway
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20499-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-20498-7
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-36794-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-20499-4
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 316
- Number of Illustrations 52 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
Computers and Society
Computer Appl. in Social and Behavioral Sciences
- Buy this book on publisher's site