Table of contents
About this book
This book considers several clinical and interventional topics for which there is either uncertainty, continued debate and/or no consensus based on current guidelines. Leading international experts explore each controversy, probing the existing evidence and current opinions. Each chapter outlines the unresolved issues and includes a balanced and scholarly discussion of the subject, concluding with possible solutions and learned opinions on the subject.
While there are many guidelines in cardiology, new and on-going trials that address new treatments indicate that there are still many unanswered questions. Controversies in Cardiology provides a concise approach to aid busy cardiologists and trainees in choosing the most suitable management solutions and correctly applying these to their patients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20415-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-20414-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-20415-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site