Table of contents
About this book
This proceedings volume contains a selection of invited and contributed papers of the 9th International Workshop on Sulfur Metabolism in Plants, which was hosted by the Albert-Ludwigs-University Freiburg and held at Schloss Reinach, Freiburg-Munzigen, Germany from April 14-17, 2014.
The focus of this workshop was on molecular physiology and ecophysiology of sulfur in plants, and the content of this volume presents an overview on the current research developments in this field.
The volume covers various aspects of the regulation of sulfate uptake and assimilation in plants, from a cellular to a whole plant level. The significance of sulfur metabolism in plant response to environmental stress is discussed in detail.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-20137-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-20136-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-20137-5
- Series Print ISSN 2451-9073
- Series Online ISSN 2451-9081
- Buy this book on publisher's site