Table of contents
About this book
This book investigates Venus and Mercury prospective energy and material resources. It is a collection of topics related to exploration and utilization of these bodies. It presents past and future technologies and solutions to old problems that could become reality in our life time. The book therefore is a great source of condensed information for specialists interested in current and impending Venus and Mercury related activities and a good starting point for space researchers, inventors, technologists and potential investors.
Written for researchers, engineers, and businessmen interested in Venus and Mercury exploration and exploitation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-19569-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-19568-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-19569-8
- About this book