Table of contents
About this book
This SpringerBrief gives the reader a detailed account of how cybersecurity in Israel has evolved over the past two decades. The formation of the regions cybersecurity strategy is explored and an in-depth analysis of key developments in cybersecurity policy is provided.
The authors examine cybersecurity from an integrative national perspective and see it as a set of policies and actions with two interconnected goals: to mitigate security risks and increase resilience and leverage opportunities enabled by cyber-space.
Chapters include an insight into the planning and implementation of the National Security Concept strategy which facilitated the Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) agreement in 2002, (one of the first of its kind), the foundation of the Israeli Cyber-strategy in 2011, and details of the current steps being taken to establish a National Cyber Security Authority (NCSA).
Cybersecurity in Israel will be essential reading for anybody interested in cyber-security policy, including students, researchers, analysts and policy makers alike.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18986-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-18985-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-18986-4
- Series Print ISSN 2193-973X
- Series Online ISSN 2193-9748
- Buy this book on publisher's site