Table of contents
About this book
This book is an up-to-date, comprehensive review of the neuropsychiatry of multiple sclerosis and related diseases, by active authorities in the field, with an emphasis on diagnosis and management. Critical appraisal of the methodological aspects and limitations of the current research on the neuropsychiatry of demyelinating diseases is included, and unanswered questions are highlighted. Pharmacological aspects of management are discussed.
Neuropsychiatric Symptoms of Inflammatory Demyelinating Diseases is aimed at neurologists, multiple sclerosis specialists and psychiatrists, and will also be of interest to intensive care doctors, psychologists ad neuropsychologists, research and specialist nurses, clinical researchers and methodologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-18464-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-18463-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-18464-7
- Series Print ISSN 2196-2898
- Series Online ISSN 2196-2901
- Buy this book on publisher's site