About this book
This useful book addresses the pathogenic, therapeutic and preventative roles of bacteria in urology. The authors look at the basic mechanisms of bacterial pathogenesis that lead to disease, as well as the non-pathogenic mechanisms that contribute to the prevention and treatment of patients. The guidelines from the major international associations are also covered, including the recommended antibiotic treatments for urinary tract infections.
The Role of Bacteria in Urology brings together basic science and clinical views in one book to give scientists and clinicians an even field that may raise ideas for future collaborative research.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title The Role of Bacteria in Urology
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-17732-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-17731-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-35709-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-17732-8
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages IX, 102
- Number of Illustrations 3 b/w illustrations, 4 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site