About this book
This book presents a review of the existing literature on natural mycotoxins to create a comprehensive reference for mycotoxin levels. Each entry includes contamination, concentration rate, mostly mean mycotoxin concentration of organs (human and animal), and country of origin of the sample.
Due to the serious spoilage and health issues the presence of mycotoxins can cause, it is imperative that corresponding scientists, health institutions, and the food and feed industries have a more qualified understanding of mycotoxins in living things. To this end, Natural Mycotoxin Contamination in Humans and Animals provides an excellent resource.
The present book complements the series of the author’s previous books, Mycotoxins in Feedstuffs and Mycotoxins in Foodstuffs, in that it is a review of the literature to create a comprehensive reference for mycotoxin levels. As with Mycotoxins and their Metabolites in Humans and Animals, the focus remains the same, but the scope now covers natural mycotoxins only.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-16039-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Chemistry and Materials Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-16038-2
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-16039-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site