Table of contents
Emerging Technologies—K-12 Learning Systems
Emerging Technologies—Tutoring Systems
Emerging Technologies—Collaboration, Learning, & Best Practices
Technologies in Practice—K-12 Classroom Models
Technologies in Practice—University Classroom Models
Technologies in Practice—Administrator Perspectives
Works in Progress
About this book
This book presents perspectives for and by teachers, school and university administrators and educational researchers regarding the great impact pen and tablet technology can have on classrooms and education.
It presents three distinctly valuable threads of research:
- Emerging technologies and cutting-edge software invented by researchers and evaluated through real classroom deployments.
- First-hand perspectives of instructors and administrators who actively implement pen or tablet technologies in their classrooms.
- Up-and-coming systems that provide insight into the future of pen, touch, and sketch recognition technologies in the classrooms and the curriculums of tomorrow.
The Impact of Pen and Touch Technology on Education is an essential read for educators who wish get to grips with ink-based computing and bring their teaching methods into the twenty-first century, as well as for researchers in the areas of education, human-computer interaction, and intelligent systems for pedagogical advancement.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-15594-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-15593-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-15594-4
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site