Table of contents
About this book
This classroom-texted textbook/reference presents a set of useful modeling techniques, describing how these can be combined into a powerful framework for the analysis and design of business systems. These techniques follow an interactive modeling and simulation (IMS) approach, enabling the modeling and simulation of separate parts of the system at different levels of abstraction, and the composition of these parts in a flexible crosscutting manner that preserves the behavior of the individual parts.
Topics and features:
- Presents a detailed introduction to the foundations of IMS for business system design, covering protocol modeling and goal modeling semantics
- Describes the practical application of IMS for business system design, illustrated by a selection of useful case studies
- Highlights the advantages of this approach to IMS for business system design, with a focus on performance management, motivation modeling, and communication
This inspiring textbook is ideal for students of information systems engineering with a strong interest in business applications. Professional engineers, business analysts, system analysts and project leaders will also find the work to provide invaluable aid for understanding and improving their business.
Dr. Ella E. Roubtsova is a Senior Member of the IEEE, an Honorary Fellow of Munich University of Applied Sciences, and an Assistant Professor in the Faculty of Informatics at the Open University of the Netherlands.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-15102-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-15101-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-15102-1
- Series Print ISSN 2195-2817
- Series Online ISSN 2195-2825
- Buy this book on publisher's site