Table of contents
About this book
This monograph book is focused on the recent advances in smart, multimedia and computer gaming technologies. The Contributions include:
· Smart Gamification and Smart Serious Games.
· Fusion of secure IPsec-based Virtual Private Network, mobile computing and rich multimedia technology.
· Teaching and Promoting Smart Internet of Things Solutions Using the Serious-game Approach.
· Evaluation of Student Knowledge using an e-Learning Framework.
· The iTEC Eduteka.
· 3D Virtual Worlds as a Fusion of Immersing, Visualizing, Recording, and Replaying Technologies.
· Fusion of multimedia and mobile technology in audioguides for Museums and Exhibitions: from Bluetooth Push to Web Pull.
The book is directed to researchers, students and software developers working in the areas of education and information technologies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14645-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14644-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14645-4
- Series Print ISSN 1868-4394
- Series Online ISSN 1868-4408
- Buy this book on publisher's site