Table of contents
About this book
This carefully edited book takes a walk through recent advances in adaptation and
hybridization in the Computational Intelligence (CI) domain. It consists of ten chapters that
are divided into three parts. The first part illustrates background information and provides
some theoretical foundation tackling the CI domain, the second part
deals with the adaptation in CI algorithms, while the third part focuses on the hybridization in CI.
This book can serve as an ideal reference for researchers and students of computer science, electrical and civil engineering, economy, and natural sciences that are confronted with solving the optimization,
modeling and simulation problems. It covers the recent advances in CI that encompass Nature-inspired algorithms, like Artificial Neural networks, Evolutionary Algorithms and Swarm Intelligence –based algorithms.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Adaptation and Hybridization in Computational Intelligence
Iztok Fister Jr.
- Series Title Adaptation, Learning, and Optimization
- Series Abbreviated Title Adapt.,Learning,Optim.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14400-9
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-14399-6
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-35905-2
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-14400-9
- Series ISSN 1867-4534
- Series E-ISSN 1867-4542
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 237
- Number of Illustrations 41 b/w illustrations, 1 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site