Table of contents
About this book
In this carefully edited book some selected results of theoretical and applied research in the field of broadly perceived intelligent systems are presented. The problems vary from industrial to web and problem independent applications. All this is united under the slogan: "Intelligent systems conquer the world”.
The book brings together innovation projects with analytical research, invention, retrieval and processing of knowledge and logical applications in technology.
This book is aiming to a wide circle of readers and particularly to the young generation of IT/ICT experts who will build the next generations of intelligent systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-14194-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-14193-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-14194-7
- Series Print ISSN 1860-949X
- Series Online ISSN 1860-9503
- Buy this book on publisher's site