About this book
This comprehensive book covers all areas of prosthetic surgery, from surgical steps for procedures to following up with patients who are being considered for or have undergone prosthetic surgery. The authors provide a thorough background of the different types of prostheses and stents, allowing the reader to get the most up-to-date information about the materials used to manufacture the devices. Developments in the field of prostheses, infections and antibiotic coatings are covered in the chapters, as well as research on biofilms.
Prosthetic Surgery in Urology is a timely reference book for both trainees and established urological surgeons. Professionals interested in expanding their clinical practice will find this book to be an essential resource for developing knowledge and skills in this area.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13859-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2016
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13858-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13859-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site