Table of contents
About this book
This book covers the clinical management including diagnosis, localization and physiology, for a number of clinical diseases treated by endocrinologists and surgeons. Following each chapter there is a 3-4 page biographical sketch of the person behind the clinical endocrinopathy, whose name is closely associated with the disease. The field of endocrine surgery is rich in history and this is the first text to bring together in one place the person behind the disease and the pioneers of the field. The text covers both the current management of endocrine surgical diseases, and also provides a historical background by highlighting the person for whom these discoveries were named after.
Surgical Endocrinopathies is of great value to endocrine surgeons, ENT surgeons, endocrinologists, internal medicine physicians, and medical historians.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13662-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13661-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13662-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site