About this book
This Atlas focuses on the thorough description of approaches and surgical techniques used to treat the entire spectrum of esophageal diseases. The authors analyse the key elements for the successful surgical treatment of patients, describing the minimally invasive surgical approach to common esophageal diseases. Current indications, perioperative management strategies and a detailed operative approach with relevant technical considerations are given in each chapter.
The Atlas of Esophageal Surgery is a useful guide for residents, fellows and surgeons practicing general and thoracic surgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-13015-6
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-13014-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-13015-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site