Table of contents
About this book
This book addresses issues related to sources of groundwater pollution such as arsenic, uranium, fluoride and their effects on human health. It discusses extensively the removal of heavy metals, arsenic and fluoride from drinking water. Bioremediation and phyto remediation on biomass productivity are treated in several chapters in the book. The volume highlights leachate characteristics analysed both in the laboratory and in field studies assessing the trace metals in rainwater.
This book is a study on the judicious management of natural resources and exposes environmental problems particularly those related to pollution and bioremediation.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12559-6
- Copyright Information Capital Publishing Company 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12558-9
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12559-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site