Table of contents
About this book
This practical guide helps readers take charge of their health and explores the best ways to eliminate this painful disease. Kidney Stone Disease: Say NO to Stones! looks at the formation and prevention of the four major types of kidney stones, explores several different treatment
options including open surgery and provides guidance on what to expect before, during and after treatment.
Case histories are found at the end of each chapter to guide the reader on the different types of treatment appropriate for specific conditions.
Written by a team of experts in the field, Kidney Stone Disease: Say NO to Stones! includes the latest information on risk factors, dietary and lifestyle choices, as well as state-of-the-art treatments.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-12105-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-12104-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-12105-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site