Table of contents
About this book
Developers frequently introduce errors into software systems when they fail to recognise module dependencies.
Using forty-three software families and Software Product Lines (SPLs), where the majority are commonly used in industrial practice, the authors reports on the feature modularization problem and provides a study of how often it may occur in practice. To solve the problem they present the concept of emergent feature modularization which aims to establish contracts between features to prevent developers from breaking other features when performing a maintenance task.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11493-4
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11492-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11493-4
- Series Print ISSN 2191-5768
- Series Online ISSN 2191-5776
- Buy this book on publisher's site