About this book
Designed as an introduction for both advanced students in aerospace engineering and existing aerospace engineers, this book covers both engineering theory and professional practice in establishing the airworthiness of new and modified aircraft.
Initial Airworthiness includes information on:
· how structural, handling, and systems evaluations are carried out;
· the processes by which safety and fitness for purpose are determined; and
· the use of both US and European unit systems
Covering both civil and military practice and the current regulations and standards across Europe and North America, Initial Airworthiness will give the reader an understanding of how all the major aspects of an aircraft are certified, as well as providing a valuable source of reference for existing practitioners.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11409-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11408-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11409-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site