Table of contents
About this book
Edited in collaboration with TEN ECOPORT project, this volume contains the proceedings of the 1st International Conference on ‘Sustainable Development of the Sea-corridors and Coastal Waters’. The book highlights the advances of environmental pollution management on ports and coastal zones. Particular attention is given to water quality, issues that concern the marine environment of sea corridors and coastal waters, especially in regions surrounding ports. In addition to these topics the chapters explore novel methodologies and technologies, IT solutions, data and instrumentation of monitoring water quality. The book is organized into five parts: assessment, monitoring, sustainable management system, port processes and historical ports.
TEN ECOPORT (Transnational ENhancement of ECOPORT8 network) is a project co-financed by the South East Europe Transnational Cooperation Programme. For more information please see http://www.tenecoport.eu/).
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11385-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Earth and Environmental Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11384-5
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11385-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site