Table of contents
About this book
The book describes the science gateway building technology developed in the SCI-BUS European project and its adoption and customization method, by which user communities, such as biologists, chemists, and astrophysicists, can build customized, domain-specific science gateways. Many aspects of the core technology are explained in detail, including its workflow capability, job submission mechanism to various grids and clouds, and its data transfer mechanisms among several distributed infrastructures.
The book will be useful for scientific researchers and IT professionals engaged in the development of science gateways.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11268-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11267-1
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11268-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site