Table of contents
About this book
This book provides a concise, patient-directed approach to stone prevention. It defines who to evaluate and when to treat, and provides empiric guidelines for all stone formers. Specific treatment guidelines are also included, based on the kidney stone composition and the underlying metabolic abnormalities demonstrated by 24-hour urine stone risk profile.
Written by experts in the field, Pocket Guide to Kidney Stone Prevention: Dietary and Medical Therapy serves as a valuable resource for a broad base of clinicians in primary and specialty care.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11098-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-11097-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-11098-1
- Buy this book on publisher's site