Table of contents
About this book
The development of computational intelligence (CI) systems was inspired by observable and imitable aspects of intelligent activity of human being and nature. The essence of the systems based on computational intelligence is to process and interpret data of various nature so that that CI is strictly connected with the increase of available data as well as capabilities of their processing, mutually supportive factors. Developed theories of computational intelligence were quickly applied in many fields of engineering, data analysis, forecasting, biomedicine and others. They are used in images and sounds processing and identifying, signals processing, multidimensional data visualization, steering of objects, analysis of lexicographic data, requesting systems in banking, diagnostic systems, expert systems and many other practical implementations.
This book consists of 16 contributed chapters by subject experts who are specialized in the various topics addressed in this book. The special chapters have been brought out in the broad areas of Control Systems, Power Electronics, Computer Science, Information Technology, modeling and engineering applications. Special importance was given to chapters offering practical solutions and novel methods for the recent research problems in the main areas of this book, viz. Control Systems, Modeling, Computer Science, IT and engineering applications.
This book will serve as a reference book for graduate students and researchers with a basic knowledge of control theory, computer science and soft-computing techniques. The resulting design procedures are emphasized using Matlab/Simulink software.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Computational Intelligence Applications in Modeling and Control
Ahmad Taher Azar
- Series Title Studies in Computational Intelligence
- Series Abbreviated Title Studies Comp.Intelligence
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-11017-2
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-11016-5
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-35470-5
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-11017-2
- Series ISSN 1860-949X
- Series E-ISSN 1860-9503
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 430
- Number of Illustrations 118 b/w illustrations, 15 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site