Table of contents
About this book
This book presents interesting, important unsolved problems in the mathematical and computational sciences. The contributing authors are leading researchers in their fields and they explain outstanding challenges in their domains, first by offering basic definitions, explaining the context, and summarizing related algorithms, theorems, and proofs, and then by suggesting creative solutions.
The authors feel a strong motivation to excite deep research and discussion in the mathematical and computational sciences community, and the book will be of value to postgraduate students and researchers in the areas of theoretical computer science, discrete mathematics, engineering, and cryptology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10683-0
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10682-3
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10683-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site