About this book
While there are books that review lacrimal system disorders and surgery as a section of comprehensive oculoplastic textbooks, The Lacrimal System: Diagnosis, Management and Surgery solely addresses Lacrimology in one concise, practical volume.
Building off of the success of the first edition, this text includes significantly updated information, new authors from around the world as well as new chapters that are complete with high quality images and illustrations.
Lacrimal surgeries are commonly performed by oculoplastic surgeons and range from alleviating lacrimal system obstructions in children with congenital dysmorphology to minimally invasive lacrimal system reconstruction.
The second edition of this book meets the needs of practicing physicians, fellows, and residents who are managing the tearing patient clinically and surgically.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10332-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10331-0
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10332-7
- Buy this book on publisher's site