About this book
This book serves as a useful clinical guide on integrative dermatology for dermatologists, internists, family practitioners, pediatricians, and anyone else charged with the care of the skin. The case-based format distinguishes this work from a reference-style textbook, allowing readers to relate the presented cases to their own patients.
Integrative dermatology is a relatively newly-defined field but is steadily increasing in popularity. Clinical Cases in Integrative Dermatology provides insight for clinicians and patients in handling the skin, with each chapter serving as a springboard for further pursuit and more extensive training. It will enable those new to the field to begin to develop a literacy and competence, while the more experienced learner will find new ways to sharpen their diagnostic and treatment skills.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10244-3
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-10243-6
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-10244-3
- Buy this book on publisher's site