Table of contents
About this book
The message conveyed in this work is that agility can be implemented anywhere. Accordingly, ten guidelines are presented for the adoption of agility to enable us to cope with changes in our lives, in our teams, and in our organizations.
Since the authors advocate agility, the content is presented in the form of concise standalone chapters, allowing the reader to focus on the specific topic they wish to adopt in order to become agile.
- Book Title Agile Anywhere
- Book Subtitle Essays on Agile Projects and Beyond
- Series Title SpringerBriefs in Computer Science
- Series Abbreviated Title SpringerBriefs Computer Sci.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-10157-6
- Copyright Information The Author(s) 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-10156-9
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-10157-6
- Series ISSN 2191-5768
- Series E-ISSN 2191-5776
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages VII, 72
- Number of Illustrations 5 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site