Table of contents
About this book
Customer value management is a managerial approach in which customers are perceived as the company’s asset, the value of which may be measured and increased through the organization of processes around customer relationships. This book deals with the topic of managing customer lifetime value on the internet, and more specifically on including the role of the internet in customer value proposition to enhance stakeholder and shareholder value.
This book also discusses the possibilities of internet-based customer value management and presents a model describing the process leading to it. Its uniqueness lies in presenting a managerial approach to customer relationships rather than offering just another tool of e-marketing. The author’s approach is not limited by branches or sectors – differences in customer value management approaches are perceived through a prism of relationships between the company and its customers.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-09855-5
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Economics Business and Management (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-09854-8
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-09855-5
- Series Print ISSN 2192-8096
- Series Online ISSN 2192-810X
- Buy this book on publisher's site