About this book
This book celebrates the past, present and future of knowledge management. It brings a timely review of two decades of the accumulated history of knowledge management. By tracking its origin and conceptual development, this review contributes to the improved understanding of the field and helps to assess the unresolved questions and open issues.
For practitioners, the book provides a clear evidence of value of knowledge management. Lessons learnt from implementations in business, government and civil sectors help to appreciate the field and gain useful reference points. The book also provides guidance for future research by drawing together authoritative views from people currently facing and engaging with the challenge of knowledge management, who signal a bright future for the field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-09501-1
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Business and Economics
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-09500-4
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-09501-1
- Series Print ISSN 2199-8663
- Series Online ISSN 2199-8671
- About this book