About this book
In the last two decades fractional differential equations have been used more frequently in physics, signal processing, fluid mechanics, viscoelasticity, mathematical biology, electro chemistry and many others. It opens a new and more realistic way to capture memory dependent phenomena and irregularities inside the systems by using more sophisticated mathematical analysis.
This monograph is based on the authors’ work on stabilization and control design for continuous and discrete fractional order systems. The initial two chapters and some parts of the third chapter are written in tutorial fashion, presenting all the basic concepts of fractional order system and a brief overview of sliding mode control of fractional order systems. The other parts contain deal with robust finite time stability of fractional order systems, integral sliding mode control of fractional order systems, co-operative control of multi-agent systems modeled as fractional differential equation, robust stabilization of discrete fractional order systems, high performance control using soft variable structure control and contraction analysis by integer and fractional order infinitesimal variations.
- Book Title Stabilization and Control of Fractional Order Systems: A Sliding Mode Approach
- Series Title Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering
- Series Abbreviated Title Lect. Notes Electrical Eng.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-08621-7
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2015
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-3-319-08620-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-38133-6
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-08621-7
- Series ISSN 1876-1100
- Series E-ISSN 1876-1119
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXXI, 200
- Number of Illustrations 6 b/w illustrations, 40 illustrations in colour
Control and Systems Theory
Systems Theory, Control
- Buy this book on publisher's site