Table of contents
About this book
Whether you’re an academic or a practitioner, a sociologist, a manager, or an engineer, one can benefit from learning to think systemically. Problems (and messes) are everywhere and they’re getting more complicated every day. How we think about these problems determines whether or not we’ll be successful in understanding and addressing them. This book presents a novel way to think about problems (and messes) necessary to attack these always-present concerns. The approach draws from disciplines as diverse as mathematics, biology, and psychology to provide a holistic method for dealing with problems that can be applied to any discipline.
This book develops the systemic thinking paradigm, and introduces practical guidelines for the deployment of a systemic thinking approach.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07629-4
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-3-319-07628-7
- Online ISBN 978-3-319-07629-4
- Series Print ISSN 1566-0443
- Series Online ISSN 2215-0285
- Buy this book on publisher's site