Table of contents
About these proceedings
The 11th International Symposium on Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence 2014 (DCAI 2014) is a forum to present applications of innovative techniques for studying and solving complex problems. The exchange of ideas between scientists and technicians from both the academic and industrial sector is essential to facilitate the development of systems that can meet the ever-increasing demands of today’s society. The present edition brings together past experience, current work and promising future trends associated with distributed computing, artificial intelligence and their application in order to provide efficient solutions to real problems.
This year’s technical program presents both high quality and diversity, with contributions in well-established and evolving areas of research (Algeria, Brazil, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Malaysia, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Republic of Korea, Spain, Taiwan, Tunisia, Ukraine, United Kingdom), representing a truly “wide area network” of research activity. DCAI'14 Special Sessions have been a very useful tool in order to complement the regular program with new or emerging topics of particular interest to the participating community. Special Sessions that emphasize on multi-disciplinary and transversal aspects, such as AI-driven methods for Multimodal Networks and Processes Modeling and Multi-Agents Macroeconomics have been especially encouraged and welcome.
This symposium is organized by the Bioinformatics, Intelligent System and Educational Technology Research Group of the University of Salamanca. The present edition was held in Salamanca, Spain, from 4th to 6th June 2014.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Distributed Computing and Artificial Intelligence, 11th International Conference
Juan M. Corchado
- Series Title Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing
- Series Abbreviated Title Advs in Intelligent Syst., Computing
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-07593-8
- Copyright Information Springer International Publishing Switzerland 2014
- Publisher Name Springer, Cham
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Softcover ISBN 978-3-319-07592-1
- eBook ISBN 978-3-319-07593-8
- Series ISSN 2194-5357
- Series E-ISSN 2194-5365
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XVIII, 563
- Number of Illustrations 182 b/w illustrations, 19 illustrations in colour
- Buy this book on publisher's site